Saturday, July 16, 2011


In a new interview with Ryan Seacrest, Demi Lovato talks about the issues that contributed to her recent rehab trip. She checked into a facility last November to deal with anorexia, bulimia, and cutting and is now pimping out her latest single “Skyscraper” and talking about her problems.

The Disney singer-actress reveals that she was undiagnosed for bipolar disorder, long before even her Barney and Friends days. “I was struggling with depression as early as seven years old and just suicidal thoughts and things like that, which I knew was abnormal for a kid.”

But even though she’s working again and has gone through treatment, it’s refreshing to hear that she knows all her problems aren’t just magically solved. “It’s a daily journey and it’s definitely going to be a struggle that I’ll have to deal with for the rest of my life. Sometimes I think, ‘Why couldn’t I have been normal?’

Demi says she realizes, "I’m not going to be perfect, but...if I can make it through the day, that’s all that matters.”

That sounds like a good start on her road to recovery, but hopefully she’s still taking it easy in the meantime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY