Monday, January 10, 2011

Would you leave America because of the recession?
Now lets be realistic here, this country is in bad shape. College graduates are having a hard time finding job, the housing market is now down. Additionally, to top it off the unemployment rate for this country isn't going down anytime soon. Now I wanted to leave America to escape, what is going on here. The country is going downhill, and I don't want to be in America if it is not thriving. I am planning to go to Brazil next year, I was offered a job over there. The only reason I'm going to Brazil; because it's the only country that wants my skills. I just received an degree in Accounting not too long ago, I had a hard time finding a job here; so I had no choice but to look abroad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY